Global Branding and Design Agency has opening for Account Manager position for our office's in Miami and New York.
· Develop and cultivate relationships with clients; manage all their expectations on a day-to-day level.
· Generate strategic marketing program ideas, scope project, develop schedule, sell client initiatives
· Oversee implementation of projects and follow through with execution.
· Communicate and disseminate client needs to the company's internal team
· Manage internal and external communication with vendors, media partners, designers and others.
· Manage project budgets for multi-faceted/tiered campaigns; meet account revenue and profitability targets
· Generate project and creative briefs to illustrate the elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution details
· Executes clients’ projects from beginning to end (i.e. from gathering the clients' needs and proposing alternatives, to contacting vendors and following up the production)
· Potentially expand account base, increase revenues and improve profitability.
· Minimum 5 year of experience in an account management, marketing services, design industry, public relations, advertising.
· Bilingual: English and Spanish required.
· Self-starter, motivated and able to work independently is important.
· Have an undergraduate degree from a U.S. accredited college or university
. Experienced Real State market