Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
A Senior Producer leads large interactive projects and is responsible for their success. At R/GA, success is defined not only as on time and on budget, but meeting client business requirements in a way that demonstrates creativity. A Senior Producer manages not only creative and development project teams, but other producers supporting specific projects.
● Lead discovery process on large engagements and accurately scope projects, defining project requirements and success metrics
● Manage multi-million dollar projects or multiple projects that total over a million dollars
● Serve as the main client interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
● Oversee multiple producers and interdisciplinary project teams as large as 15 people
● Lead and inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project as well as involving people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization
● Lead meetings with senior clients, ensure that they meet the stated objectives and stay on agenda
● Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
● Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
● Be a passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that does not jeopardize schedule and budget
● Play a dual role of client advocate and R/GA team advocate
● Assist in training of producers and associate producers on R/GA methodology and PM skills
● Participate in the development of new business
Knowledge / Experience / Ability
● Prior experience (5-7 years) as an interactive producer or directly related experience
● Demonstrated experience running large engagements with Fortune 500 clients or equivalent experience
● Effective presentation and communication skills as evidenced by ability to develop presentations and speak to large audiences including senior level clients.
● Excellent negotiation skills, including Statement of Work
● Experience scoping large engagement, with development of project plans in MS Project
● Management of projects that exceed $500,000 in budget that met with business requirements and were on schedule and budget
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. PMI certification a plus.
● Advanced level of English
This position reports to the Group Director. Compensation is commensurate with experience. R/GA is committed to pursuing diversity, inclusion and fairness at every level of our organization. We believe in valuing the differences of all our employees.