Who we are:
As the Buenos Aries office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we’re looking for:
POSSIBLE's Senior Project Manager is responsible for client satisfaction, quality of work and project profitability. You will oversee that the project deliverables map to the business objectives. To be successful in this role, you must have the talent for overseeing all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to make an impact on our team!
What you'll do:
• Provide team leadership. Work with the leads to ensure project success within budget, timeline and scope.
• Responsible for project profitability: plan, track and approve project expenses, billing and invoices.
• Oversee the creation of goals and strategy throughout project.
• Communicate expectations to client, team members and manage the process from assessment and definition, creative and technical design, production and development, testing and launch.
• Create and oversee project schedule. Ensure timely completion through all phases. Take lead on quality control issues.
• Write and present project plans/risks in collaboration with other team members.
• Develop required documentation for all projects.
• Represent POSSIBLE values to clients and team members.
• Stay current with client, competition and industry trends.
What you'll need:
• 2+ years of experience in advertising or marketing communications experience including consumer brand experience.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience managing websites, social media campaigns and other interactive media.
• Bachelor's degree with a major in marketing, communications, business or other closely-related areas.
• Proven track record in a client-service environment including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams.
• Demonstrates proven organizational and planning skills, must be detail oriented. Srong presentation and project management skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good understanding of emerging web standards, plus proven web experience and architecture knowledge.
• Thorough knowledge of standard office software applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
• Public speaking experience or writing for publications.
• Knowledge of design software or programming languages.
• Experience in managing large-scale projects and major client relationships.
• Strong command of the English language, both verbal and written.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part WPP and the Wunderman Group.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/possible-com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.