email@example.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
M8 is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to define trends in data, and apply that knowledge to develop strategies for client success. The Digital Marketing Analyst must be adept at giving client presentations, managing multiple projects/clients, and working with experts across all digital marketing channels. As such, the Digital Marketing Analyst will be accountable for delivering accurate data, trends and forecasts, delivered in a visually compelling manner with solid methodologies. Tasks include creating daily reports for internal and external clients, while analyzing their performance and suggesting proper courses of action. We are looking for a critical thinker and a proactive number cruncher, with great attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Analyze KPIs and ratios-such as ROI and engagement rates-for diverse campaigns, offering optimization proposals and daily follow-ups.
• Create reports and analyze trends in the marketplace, using internal (sales, advertising, financial, and survey data); and external (market and competitive data) sources.
• Understand the market dynamics each client belongs to, in order to create more comprehensive analyses and conclusions.
• Present insights and recommendations, delivering leading techniques and best practices. Actively participate in calls with the Miami team, to share opinions and to take accountability for assigned campaigns.
• Understand the behavior and structure of databases to incorporate and add the necessary information to create reports, as well as to request and send reports to publishers, if necessary.
• Work with main clients, and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
• Advanced students or graduates of Business Administration, Statistics, Marketing, economics, or other related fields with strong analytical skills.
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau Software) and MySQL knowledge appreciated.
• Advanced in English. Excellent written and oral communication.
• Proficient in Internet tools (search engines, social networks, and others) and in online marketing (i.e. data tracking, Display, SEM, Email Marketing, Google AdWords).
• Knowledge of web analytics and website optimization. Experienced in tagging, measurement and campaign management technologies such as Omniture and Google Analytics, as well as ad servers.
• Qualified in social media analytics and listening tools.
• Proven background in similar positions is a plus.