WHO WE ARE …??
Bravvura Breaking Down Barriers to Build Better Solutions !!
Building cutting-edge Solutions for today's Omni-Channel Digital world that specializes in Audacious creative and Immersive Technology.
Bravvura is more than an agency; we’re a partner for emerging and daring brands. We stand for meaningful, long-lasting connections between our clients and their customers through tailor-made strategies incorporating a custom-blend of creative and technology.
We work beyond borders and bring influences from different countries, industries and backgrounds to deliver diverse and innovative work.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE HOLD FOR YOU…??
Bravvura has an immediate opening for an energetic, highly creative Senior UI Designer. A passion for design and creativity, as well as a mindset to learn are necessary. The role has excellent scope for personal development and an opportunity to be involved in creating conceptual work. The work environment is fun and enthusiastic and needs someone with a can-do, team player attitude
• User interface (UI) designers work closely with user experience (UX) designers and other design specialists.
• Their job is to make sure that every page and every step a user will experience in their interaction with the finished product will conform to the overall vision created by UX designers.
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
• Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions shall be basis on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
• Have a clear thought process on how to lift the design/look and feel of our client’s marketing programs to the next level
• We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences.
• The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers
• You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
APPLY IF YOU HAVE…
• +4 years of experience and proven record of accomplishment.
• Strong graphic design experience and an extensive portfolio with examples that show their design skills and ability to translate wireframes into user-friendly digital experiences.
• Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
• Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
• Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
• Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
• Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
• Manage the design calendar and eventually hire and train junior graphic designer
• A burning desire to try new things, devise weird experiments and thumb your nose at mediocrity
• Great sense of humor, enthusiasm coupled with a strong work ethic
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
• Compensation –As per industry
• Location – Belgrano, Buenos Aires
• Reporting to Creative Director
If you are interested please send us your cv and portfolio to email@example.com REF: Freelance UD