Capital Federal, Buenos Aires.
We’re looking for an Art Director who’s a seasoned and visionary creative force. Someone who can lead design teams in shaping customer experiences in all current and emerging interactive media. Someone who’s a thinker, a problem solver, and a conceptual juggernaut. POSSIBLE Art Directors must be collaborative, flexible, and juggle multiple projects with ease. And they should have 5 or more years’ experience developing, directing, managing, and executing big ideas in the interactive space.
•Serve as Creative Lead on one or more accounts and projects.
•Understands the strategic business intent of specific projects and audience/customer goals.
• Online visual solutions for communication, campaigns, websites, web specials, gateways, online shops, microsites, blogs, digital advertisement, mobile, etc.
•Work with Associate Creative Director(s) and Creative Director(s) to ensure maximum effectiveness of various concepts.
• Team player willing to do whatever it takes to make the work better.
Skills and experience:
• Demonstrated track record in a client-service environment.
• Ability to not only direct creative teams but physically generate amazing work.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and HTML.
•Professional understanding of typography in both print and screen media.
•Strong understanding of information design and the topology of information for the web.
• Have a good feeling about art, social and cultural trends, advertising and developments in the media.
If you are seeking an international company, exciting projects, and a harmonious working atmosphere, apply to Buenosaires.firstname.lastname@example.org with “Art Director” in the subject line.