WHO WE ARE …??
Bravvura Breaking Down Barriers to Build Better Solutions !!
Building cutting-edge Solutions for today's Omni-Channel Digital world that specializes in Audacious creative and Immersive Technology.
Bravvura is more than an agency; we’re a partner for emerging and daring brands. We stand for meaningful, long-lasting connections between our clients and their customers through tailor-made strategies incorporating a custom-blend of creative and technology.
We work beyond borders and bring influences from different countries, industries and backgrounds to deliver diverse and innovative work.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE HOLD FOR YOU…??
• Work closely with Account Managers, Director Producer, Photographers, Video Editors, Photo Editors and creative professionals to create photo & video assets
• Produce multimedia (audio/video) content for customer campaigns, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, etc.
• Script, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
• Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
• Interact in a multicultural environment.
• Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
• Plan video & photo shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
• Develop production schedules
• Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
• Reserve and rent equipment
• Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
• Manage video library
APPLY IF ……
• 3-6 years of film / video and photography experience
• Existing film / video portfolio
• A creative eye for detail
• An undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience
• Social and communication skills
• Handle pressure, problem solving, multi project overview
• Understanding of file formats, mediums, resolutions and postproductions process
• Self-motivated and proactive. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and turn productions around quickly, yet maintain a high level of quality
• Autonomous workstyle that doesn’t need micromanagement
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
• Compensation Package (Competitive Salary Band + Quarterly Bonus)
• Location – Buenos Aires
• Reporting to Production Director
KNOW ABOUT US MORE...
Founded in 2007, at Bravvura creates breakthrough digital experiences that connect brands and consumers via online, mobile and social platforms. Built upon research-based consumer insights, our engagement platforms spring from our understanding of the markets we serve and the trends that influence them.
Our motto is Empowering Businesses and Inspiring Customers. We deliver custom digital marketing solutions and services to clients of all sizes. Our global network of passionate research, strategy, creative and media experts deliver one goal to our clients: Engaging digital experiences, on brand, on budget, on time...every time.