Who we are:
We’re a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact, strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverables. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE Junior Art Directors are makers and communicators that use design to bring digital solutions to life. In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, and design fidelity to help clients transform and evolve their business while mentoring talented members of your team and collaborating with other team leaders.
What you’ll do:
• Serve as a creative leader on one or more accounts and projects.
• Be an expert on the brand’s guidelines and control quality deliverables. Define look and feel of digital executions and provide feedback to team members.
• Work side by side with colleagues from Germany and other European countries in English language. Make sure the communication is fluent and clear. Push designers to generate synergy between both countries.
• Team player willing to do whatever it takes to make the work better. Follow processes strictly to make sure the workflow is as smooth as possible.
• Present work confidently to team members or clients if needed.
• Lead, supervise & inspire a team of few (2/4) designers, whilst coordinating with other teams such as motion & development. Have an overall understanding of all of these areas.
• Be a designer when called upon.
• Build Large-scale systems for digital experiences from sales to execution, working under pressure and delivering within a short time frame.
What you’ll need:
• 2+ years of experience in a digital creative agency.
• Strong command of the English language.
• Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud as well as other design software.
• Experience managing multiple projects whilst displaying strong organizational, communicative and presentation skills. Ability to balance time between project production and team direction.
• Experience following guidelines and respecting the identity of a brand.
• Embraces a challenge, is innovative and is capable of constructing new methods of thinking.
• Ability to inspire and lead a team through multiple on-going projects and is adept at mentoring and team building.
• Strong understanding of information design and the topology of information for the web.
• A great eye for modern, beautiful design and understands how this interacts according to client needs.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part WPP and the Wunderman Group.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/possible-com/