We are hiring a Interactive Designer to join our growing team in Buenos Aires [location: palermo, ramos]. You love coming up with new concepts and big ideas. And you’re an expert at Photoshop who gets excited about the future of visual storytelling, recognizing how much potential there is for brands and publishers to tell great stories in the digital space.
We want someone with the creative vision, discipline, and skills to help us develop some of the best branded content on the web.
You should apply for this role if you thrive on collaborating, brainstorming, and working with a team. You’re not afraid to throw out 10 ridiculous ideas if the 11th one is brilliant. You're a big-picture person who can see the forest and the trees. You're mobile-savvy and understand your ideas need to work on phones and tablets, too.
You will concept, build, and execute advertising creative, landing pages, website and app graphics, galleries, and infographics as part of branded content and native advertising programs.
You will also support the Development and Sales Team, and will help to develop design proposals, run user experience & interface research, and create pitch decks.
The role is an incredible experience for anyone interested in working for a growing digital media & software development company. You'll be exposed to web, mobile, email, video, rich media, and social ad formats, along with emerging formats and data visualizations. If you're both self-directed and creative, with solid skills and a keen eye for detail, we're looking for you.
• Research and analysis
• Help refine ideas at all stages.
• Conceptualize and design digital assets
• Integration of social components and interactive elements.
• Create concepts, wire frames, and mockups.
• Use UI/UX practices for better user-oriented workflows.
• Collaboration with the Development and Sales Teams
And now for the qualifications:
• Photoshop and Illustrator skills (Adobe CS6)
• Some video/animation and proficiency in photo editing
• Familiarity with digital advertising standards
• Familiarity with rapid prototyping tools
• Experience working in agile development environments is a plus
• Social media savvy comfortable helping maintain Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, and Pinterest sites.
To succeed here, you must be able to meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
If this sounds like your dream job, please submit your résumé to email@example.com and a cover letter that includes a paragraph or so telling us why you're the right candidate for this role. Resumes submitted without work examples will not be considered.
Thank you in advance