WHO WE ARE …??
Bravvura is more than an agency; we’re a partner for emerging and daring brands. We stand for meaningful, long-lasting connections between our clients and their customers through tailor-made strategies incorporating a custom-blend of creative and technology.
We work beyond borders and bring influences from different countries, industries and backgrounds to deliver diverse and innovative work.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE HOLD FOR YOU…??
• Delivers instructions in a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation
• Coordinates and communicates Creative and Marketing direction between client, global bravvura´s offices and local directors.
• Establishes strong relationships with key clients, digital partners, vendors, ensuring bridges are in place for successful management at a project level
• Responsible for scheduling, tracking, change management, evaluating, and controlling projects
• Demonstrates good judgment in choosing methods of communication that are most effective and efficient among agency, site partners and client
• Sets clear expectations for tasks and deliverables across teams accountable for work, communicating clearly to the team and providing proper materials/documentation when necessary
• Prioritizes and streamlines tasks to ensure accuracy and efficiency, proactively identifying issues/risks seeking partnership from a more senior Media Channel leads to assist in mitigating any issues
• Works directly with client leads on plan activities and develop timelines
• Works with proficient knowledge in the area of project planning for comprehensive campaign programs and fast turnaround projects
• Balances daily client requests alongside support of account teams to ensure on-time delivery of projects that align with client goals and vision
• Assists senior account leadership staff in client communication and management by developing and distributing conference notes/reports, scheduling client meetings and communicating status of initiatives to relevant internal stakeholders
• Participates in team status meetings to align internal stakeholders on priorities and goals of the meeting/projects
• Helps coordinate client input/feedback and shares feedback with internal teams
APPLY IF YOU HAVE…
• +4 years of professional experience, to include project management, digital production and client management in marketing/advertising agency environment
• Experience with digital, social media or other media activation
• Solid track record of successfully developing multi-faceted projects from start to completion, on time and within budget
• Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills
• Effective negotiation and conflict management/risk mitigation skills
• Excellent communication skills, particularly in conjunction with work flow steps and internal and external processes
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
• Accountability and flexibility with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, team-player attitude